Friday 11 March 2011

CAN AND CANNOT

This was my breakfast on Thursday. This is what I CAN have and it's quite filling. A slice of brown bread “Multigrain Toast’, topped with salad leaves, sliced tomatoes and one sliced boiled egg. I would normally have 5 or 6 olives too. Had ran out of them. So I bought Spanish olives from Rumeithya Co-op yesterday. I love olives.




Now this is what I CANNOT have, but my husband can. He had these Arabic sweets with tea last evening. I am not going to feel sorry for myself that I CANNOT have what I devour – Sweets and Pastries. Practising the art of ‘Self Restraint’ is not all that tough as I thought. LOL !!!


Okay, now here is what I made for myself last evening...my own special coffee with milk and a teaspoon of sugar. (Maxwell House coffee). I used a hand whisk to get the foamy effect.


Tomorrow I shall be weighing myself to see if there is any weight loss. I really hope there is. Been working on my weight loss quite sincerely.

No comments: