Wednesday 23 March 2011

VARIETY OF CHEESE

The other day when I went to Avenues, I stopped by 'DEAN and DELUCA' and noticed they had 'cheese with apricot'. There were these very tiny samples kept for tasting  with toothpicks and I had this tiny sample, and I must admit, its absolutely divine! '

Cheese with Apricot - tastes absolutely divine


Dean and Deluca' have a huge variety of cheese which is any cheese lover's delight. Here are some pictures from their cheese counter. A must visit if you wish to buy cheese!


Cheese is one my favourite food and I could have cheese anytime of the day! Ever since I am on a diet, what I have now is cheese which is labelled 'low fat' and preferably low in salt as well. Now a days, I  have the Feta low fat cheese twice or thrice a week for breakfast. Sometimes I do have the other cheese like Edam, Gouda, Emmantel or Gruyere but in absolute moderation in place of the Feta. I don't know if I can live without cheese. Glad they have the low fat ones!

No comments: