Saturday 9 April 2011

FRESHLY BAKED CROISSANTS AT GEANT HYPERMARKET





At Geant Hypermarket in 360 Mall, it’s almost like a ritual for me, to take a look at their bread section towards the end of my shopping,  to check if they have freshly baked croissants. Yesterday at Geant in 360,  I saw one of the staff behind a table and next to him, this tall rack with hot freshly baked croissants (butter, cheese, plain and zatar). The tantalizing sweet smell of their freshly baked croissants is truly unexplainable in words that sends me into a delightful trance! LOL. He was giving out samples of small warm pieces of croissants. They are quite a best seller really.

Geant's freshly baked croissants taste fabulous be it plain, buttered or cheese or zatar. I don’t like to buy the ones already packed and kept much earlier. I prefer to buy the hot/warm fresh ones.  I’ve tried croissants in so many places in Kuwait, but till now, its Geant’s freshly baked croissants that I love the most. Personally I like the butter croissants the most.   If you happen to shop in Geant, try out their freshly baked croissants.

General info
One large  plain croissant : 200 cal approx
One large size butter croissant : between 250 to 270 cal approx
Medium plain croissant : 115 cal
Medium butter croissant : 175 cal

Dieters can have one croissant (not several), so long as you adjust the calories you consume during rest  of the day. Besides the calories I mentioned, you could do your research on the internet for the calorie count.

1 comment:

donnaj edwards said...

Great tips, many thanks for sharing. I have printed and will stick on the wall! I like this blog. Probador de perfumes al por mayor