Tuesday 19 April 2011

SHE ZONE A NEW BEAUTY PARLOUR IN SALMIAH



Reception

Waiting area

Hair cut, blow dry, hairstyling area



Facial Room

Pedicure/Manicure Room
Pedicure  room
Manicure area

Steam Room

Massage room

Massage Room

Hair Wash area

Nail polish you can select to wear after manicure/pedicure. Available for purchase as well

The colour I chose for my toes after pedicure!

I visited a newly opened Parlour today 'She Zone' in Salmiah (close to the English Academy School).  The Parlour is owned by Sheelu, from India. With a sense of what is desired by clients, she has created a parlour  that has clean, safe, soothing and relaxing atmosphere and dedicated staff who treats the client with care, and professional service. In Sheelu, words 'She Zone' offers sophistication, service and serenity. They are a one stop for various beauty services including a variety of facials, manicure, pedicure, Moroccan bath, oil massages, Hair spa, haircut and much more. I had a Fresh fruit facial done that used several fresh fruits like orange, kiwi, strawberries and avacado. And  I must say I had an absolutely relaxing experience under the able hands of  Preethi. She also did the Pedicure spa for me, and now that was a wonderful experience too. I needed to treat my feet to something really special after all the walking I've been doing!!!! 

The charges at 'She Zone' are quite nominal and do avail of the Inaugural offers with 20 % discount. Visiting during weekdays (day time) will ensure personalised service and easier appointments, compared to weekends when there would be more clients. 

For appointment and services call Sheelu, She Zone : 99910273
Location Map
Services


8 comments:

Shama said...

Hi, I totally agree with you on the services and the relaxing feeling.This was my first visit to She Zone,and truly Preeti has blessed hands, for the first time after ages I felt My eyebrows are shaped perfectly. And the feeling after facial massage - dont ask, its just great. Loved being in She Zone. Keep up the great service.

Ashwathy said...

Hi, yup great ambience, loved my basic pedi..coming back soon for a french mani pedi:-)
Eyebrows were done really well too.

Keep up the great work!

Sene said...

I went there oncea nd had a wonderful experience. PReethi is really good. Even the others are also really friendly. Going to go there again....And yes the prices are also good.

Unknown said...

hello mam,
iam really impressed ur beauty salon
its my dream is truth of ur beauty salon but one question from u will u Pls net connected CLASS Especially for spa

Anonymous said...

I live in Mangaf but always prefer this Parlour for eyebrows, facials etc.
And ya preeti is magical in doing her job.. with eyebrows or massage.. watever its
And Hair you should get it done by Philipino Lady.. I dont remember he name she does it perfect..

Unknown said...

please provide cost of massage of full body.

zeeshan said...

Sometimes I feel like I have information overload. Thank you for sending me only the materials I needed about this topic. I am grateful not to have to spend time sorting through stuff that isn't needed. the ordinary

zeeshan said...

Thank You for sharing this journal. you're an improbable author, visit this site to know more about bridal makeup artist who i know before the ordinary