Thursday 27 June 2013

BATH AND BODY WORKS - BIG SALE

Bath and Body Works is having a big sale at all their stores in all the malls. And Thursday 27 June is the last day for the sale. If you want to buy their products, this is best time, as the prices have been slashed to less than 50%. I love some of their body lotions and creams. My personal favorites I'd recommend are :

Japanese Cherry Blossom
Midnight Pomegranate
Berry Flirt
Peach poppies
Rio Rumberry
Carried Away
Sweet pea

I had bought small size bottles of the ones listed below during my trip in the  U.S. They are  fabulously fragrant. I am not quite sure if they have them here. Do ask for these for they are not only moisturizing but smell great. So, now these have become my favorites too.

* Rome Honeysuckle Amore - vit E, jojoba and shea butter
* Pure Paradise - vit E, jojoba and shea butter
* Paris Amour - vit E,  jojoba and shea butter (the dull pink bottle)
* Malibu heat -  vit E, jojoba and shea butter)

Don't forget to check out their latest in fragrant candles. They've got some really lovely smelling ones which I had blogged about earlier.



No comments: