Dian Griesel, PhD and her brother Tom Griesel spent 30 years working with scientific researchers, experimenting with various diets, and found interesting facts that stop people from maintaining their diets to reach an ideal body weight. Dian Griesel and Tom Griesel are co authors of TUBRO CHARGED, a book that contains ground breaking concepts that defy common weight thinking. “The best of diet intentions fail in late afternoon and evening because dieters fall for certain traps that sabotage success,” Dr. Griesel said. According to them, there are 10 things that prevent one from attaining an ideal body weight.
1. Traditional diet and exercise advice that is all wrong.
2. Motivation that is misdirected. The choice needs to be: Which do I value more? A chocolate bar now or a longer and healthier life with my family?
3. Eating when we are really thirsty.
4. Burning the candle too late, is counter productive to fat burning. A good night”s sleep burns fat and keeps us from eating.
5. Dieting and aerobic exercising together reduce calories, so primitive starvation-survival mechanisms kick in making the brain scream for food.
7. Hanging out with an overeating, unimaginative crowd.
8. Manufacturers make foods addictive by using sugar/fat/salt combos.
9. Manufacturers make foods addictive with chemicals and preservatives.
10. Commercials could make anyone hungry.
The book TURBO CHARGED highlights eight simple steps that accelerates fat burning mechanism leading to rapid fat loss in shorter time to attain a lean body with the promise of greater health benefits, regardless of your age or present body fat by showing how to avoid common diet traps that are making you fat.
|Dian Griesel and Tom Griesel|