Saturday 2 June 2012

MY PHOTOS FOR THE DAY: MEMOIRS OF MICHIGAN - WHAT IS THIS BIRD UP TO?

We were in Michigan trying to find our way to some place important and we had to slow down at this place. While my husband and son were busy looking at the GPS for directions,  I noticed this cute bird in the grass, right across where we were parked.  This bird  was up to something. I pulled out my camera and managed to quickly take a few pictures before my husband turned around the car and drive away. Want to know what the bird was up to...take a look at the pictures.....

Can you spot the bird - look at the center of the photo

Okay here he is...what is he up to?

Did you see that? LOL...Reminds me of the saying, 'Early bird catches the worm'. Well birds would be good at catching worms...how good are we in going after what we truly want and accomplishing our dreams...Eh..food for thought!

Now that's a look of satisfaction or perhaps getting ready to catch another worm!







No comments: