Saturday 16 February 2013

VALENTINE'S DAY AT TAAL RESTAURANT

On Thursday 14 February for Valentine's day, my husband took me to Taal Restaurant in Bidaa for dinner. They have introduced a new menu recently. The food and service was wonderful. We really liked the ambiance at Taal. They had decorated the place with red hearts hanging from the ceiling and heart shaped balloons were placed at the windows of every table. It was a candle lit dinner. There was live music by HUE and the lead guitarist sang beautiful songs which we enjoyed so much. At the end of our dinner, we were given a surprise by Taal. They gave us a complimentary heart shaped cake and a red carnation for me. This was given to all the couples who dined there on that day. 

We had a great time. A big thank you to my wonderful husband and Taal for making our day so special. 

Here are some photos I took...(I didn't take too many photos as I was busy enjoying the evening)











Live music by HUE 

No comments: