Wednesday 27 February 2013

WHEN YOU FIND YOUR BLOG POST REPUBLISHED AS SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK

This morning I was checking my personal facebook account and by chance I happened to come across something shocking. My recent blog posts on Ahmadi Lights and Hala February Carnival 2013 were republished in a facebook page Namaste Kuwait, without seeking my permission nor having the courtesy to give  my blog name and blog link as reference or source. 

The photos I take and the posts I put up in my blog have a huge amount of my time and effort invested behind it, fueled by my love for writing and photography. I would appreciate that those who seek to re-publish my work to do the following. 

* Do not publish my work as 'yours'.

* If you like my posts and want to 'share' on your 'site', magazine, facebook, whatever, I'd appreciate you seek prior permission from me through my comments column or email me at kuweight64@gmail.com.  When you share my blog posts, please ensure to give my blog link and blog name as 'source'.






No comments: