Friday 5 April 2013

SOUK DISTRICT AT AVENUES MALL PHASE III

I enjoyed taking photos of the Souk District at the Grand Avenues, Avenues Mall Phase III. The Souk district takes you on a time travel to old Kuwaiti era with the distinct architecture, doors, windows, decor and furnishings in all the shops, so very different from any other part of Grand Avenues. At the beginning of this year, when I was at the Souk, work was still going on and all the shops were not open. On Tuesday when I had dropped into the Avenues, I spent a considerable amount of time at the Souk, for I found it pretty fascinating. Lots of shops, little restaurants and coffee shops are open with just a few still waiting to open. I enjoyed every moment. Here are some photos.






Camel milk chocolates at Nassma





















No comments: