Tuesday 4 November 2014

7 MARKET HAUNTED GARDEN EXPERIENCE

After we left from Qout Market on Saturday evening, my friend and I headed for the 7 Market Haunted garden at the KIPCO tower 4th floor roof top car park. I liked the halloween theme used for decorating the garden roof top with glowing pumpkins, bats and cobwebs. Lots of vendors with beautifully decorated tables displayed a variety of food, snacks, pastries and sweets, besides other vendors with jewelry and clothes. I wasn't interested in a heavy dinner, so I bought Turkish chicken shawarma. There was DJ and nice music. We stayed back for about an hour. 

There was plenty of seating arrangements. After going around all the stalls and tables and taking  photos, we just sat back and relaxed in the beautiful weather for a while.

Here are some photos from the event



























No comments: