Monday 6 February 2012

IS ANGELINA JOLIE AND BRAD PITT HAVING A SEVENTH CHILD?


According to OK! Magazine, Anglenia Jolie  36, and  Brad Pitt, 48,  are expecting their seventh child this year.  There has been no official announcement made by the couple yet. Jolie and Pitt have six children Shiloh and twins Knox and Vivienne,  adopted children Maddox, Pax and Zahara

Some wonderful things Angenlia Jolie had to say in the past, about pregnancy, motherhood and being a parent, which is quite inspiring for any mother to be.  

* I love being pregnant.
* You feel like more like a woman than you've ever felt. 
* You just feel like everything about your body is there for your baby.
* I’m just glad I was able to return to some of that innocence and beauty I had as a child when  I started my own family and my children brought me back some of that spirit.
* Everything that matters in life has to do with being a parent.
* Being a mother to my children is the most important thing in my life.
* Who is the disciplinarian ? When it comes to the boys, it’s Brad, and with the girls, it’s me.
* Raise the kids with a lot of love and make sure they grow into the individuals they were born to be.
* Every morning I wake up with the people who are the most dear to me in the whole world.






Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at Golden Globe Awards


Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie with their six children






No comments: