Are you trying to lose weight or adopt a healthier lifestyle by eating right? Then you should know that there are foods you ought to stay away from and your body would be healthier without them. Let's see what they are:
1. Biscuits, wafers and candies from Supermarket - They are high in trans fat and sugar. They contain preservatives and calories your body certainly does not require. Bake your own cookies or biscuits once in a way.
2. Artificial Juices : Just think - if you were to prepare fresh juice from fruits like orange, apple, banana, grapes, and so on, how long do you think it will last without spoiling. Not for long right? Some fresh fruit juices won't remain fresh for more than a day in the fridge. Once you make fresh fruit juice, you would have it almost immediately right? All those artificial juices on the supermarket shelves of different brands and flavors, some even claiming 'pure' this or that juice, in attractive packages, can last for several months to a year, because they contain lots of preservatives and additives, which are chemicals. They also contain high fructose corn syrup. They are bad for your health. Stick to fresh fruit juices, milk and water.
3. Canned foods (fish, soups, meat) - They are processed and contain high sodium and lots of preservatives and don't have much nutritive value. They are bad for the heart. Try to have freshly made soups, make soup at home. Buy fresh fish / meat and cook up some nice meal.
4. White flour products - White flour or All purpose Flour is bleached, treated chemically and does not contain any nutrients. Breads, pasta, cereals, cakes, muffins, pizzas made with white flour contribute to weight gain, bloating, strain on the digestive system, negative effect on the blood sugar.
5. Carbonated drinks/ coke/ Soda - Do you know they contain highly acidic sugar water which is carbonated with artificial sweeteners that is detrimental to health.
6. Fried / Junk Foods - French fries, burgers, or any junk food is loaded with calories and fat. Your body does not need any fried or junk food to survive. In fact it will only give temporary pleasure to the tongue and senses but later to lead to bad cholestrol levels and illness.