Friday 7 September 2012

WOMEN AND JEWELLERY

Most women enjoy wearing jewellery be it some thing light for casual wear or something attractive for a night out. I mentioned 'most' and not 'all' women, because, I also know a few women who actually despise or have no interest for wearing any jewellery.  Jewellery compliments a woman's attire and adds a touch of glamor. I have a  penchant for delicate sterling silver jewellery with semi precious stones and crystals. I also like artificial jewellery with colored beads and stones. Artistically speaking, there is a great variety of amazing designs, sizes and shapes to choose from. I don't have much liking for gold. However, when it comes to investment and the way the prices have been soaring in the past 10 to 12 years, analysts believe investing in gold will definitely bring you huge profits in the future.

Here are some pictures of watches and beautiful jewellery - gold plated and sterling silver with pearls and semi precious stones and crystals I saw at Marina Mall.  





No comments: