Monday 29 April 2013

MY PHOTOS FOR THE DAY - WEEKEND AT THE BEACH

I'ts been a while we've been to the Ras Salmiah beach. We had a late lunch at Pizza Hut in Ras Salmiah. I love their salad bar.  After lunch, we headed to beach area just outside Pizza Hut. The whole beach is still under the process of beautification since a long time and I don't notice any visually attractive change really from the last three years. I was a bit astonished at the amount of debris strewn all over the beach. The environmentalists have a huge task as the beach requires some attention and cleaning. Only if people visiting the beach were to have cared enough to throw their garbage and left overs in the allocated bins and not littered the place mercilessly.  It was low tide and personally I prefer to visit the beach when its high tide. All that didn't prevent us from having a pleasant time.  I always love spending time at the beach, staring at the calm waters and the sky and the beautiful changing colors that adorn the canvas of sky around sunset. It's one of the most peaceful and serene feeling ever. And to watch little children have fun in the water. My husband I took a lot of photos. The photos below are taken by me. 





















No comments: