Sunday 30 October 2011

MEN CAN COOK

I am always intrigued by men who actually go to the kitchen and take the effort and interest to cook. Well with all due respect for women, most of the hotel and restaurant chefs around the world are men, right? So, there is no doubt men do make fantastic cooks. Some of the male relatives from my mother's side of the family can cook great food. Well, I guess if you are really interested in cooking or anything, you would do it. You know what, I wish husbands would once in a while pamper their wives with some cooking. What do you say ladies?

My son had got a bit tired of the canteen food at University last year and he tried a hand at cooking and now he enjoys it and now he cooks different kinds of food. He is a graduate student doing his M.S. in Alternate Energy Technology engineering in Michigan, USA. Amidst his tight schedule, he finds time to cook for himself, a great healthy alternative to canteen food. The other day, he send me two pictures of the 'Chicken tikka' he baked/grilled in the oven and yoghurt drink called 'Lassi'. And here it is! Yummy! Wish I could taste it.....(definitely during my next visit!). My daughter is a good cook too, I should ask her if she could take pictures of anything interesting she makes.


No comments: