Wednesday 18 January 2012

HELLO KUWAIT - I AM BACK!

Hmmm.....was it a dream or what...another vacation has ended and I am back in Kuwait - my home away from home! 

After unpacking, I slept the whole evening and night. Oh the much needed sleep! It's time to catch up on what's been happening in Kuwait and all the upcoming events. Gosh...it's so cold. My heart goes out to everyone back in India who made our  vacation such a joyful experience. My vacation was absolutely special because our son came down from U.S. and we were able to spend a wonderful time with him. 

Memories, you are a good friend I can count on....to come back to and reflect on the good times. I can't wait to share the hard copies of certain memories in the form of beautiful photographs in my upcoming posts. 

Kuwait city

Fort in the city

A favourite landmark - The Kuwait Towers


No comments: