Wednesday 22 February 2012

MY PICTURES FOR THE DAY - BIRDS IN THE PARK

One of the most beautiful things I enjoy while I am walking in the park, is paying attention to the chatter and chirping of the birds and watch them hop about on the ground looking for food or flying about.  It helps you to forget about everything else - all those hundreds of thoughts that keep your mind occupied are wiped out. Being amidst nature helps you to replenish yourself with great energies. I always marvel at the way birds take off with their wings spread and they're gone in a few seconds. To get a clear shot of that is not easy. There are so many birds in the park, it's unbelievable. What's intriguing is there are several varieties of birds, besides sparrows and pigeons. Sometimes I have to stop while I walk, for the opportune moment to take a shot. They are so alert and swift. I had to stand at a distance and zoom in to capture these pictures.   I managed to take these pictures in the span of last two days. Hope you enjoy them! Try to  spend some time walking in the park, or the beach or in a place where there is a lot of greenery. Do it often and see how wonderful and energized you feel. 



If you look carefully to the right, you will see the bird on the right looking at a dead bird














No comments: