Tuesday 19 June 2012

MY PHOTOS FOR THE DAY - A DEER ENCOUNTER !

During my trip at the West Midlands Safari park near Birmingham, we passed by  some deers . They are so used people driving past them everyday, they are not scared...they would approach your vehicle window, if they sense you have something to offer them to eat. I don't think it's allowed, but I did see people lowering their car windows and feeding them. We didn't have anything for them to eat, so the deer that kept looking at us from a short distance, wasn't really interested to come towards our car, but it kept looking as we stopped the car and lowered our windows. I put out my hand, but it's not easy to fool a deer! It knew I had no food to offer.  Here are some photos I took, which I quite liked  - an optical illusion...of a deer encounter!





No comments: