1.Skipping Breakfast or No Breakfast at all : The blood sugar level becomes low and leads to insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain, which can cause brain degeneration.
2.Overeating: Hardens the brain arteries and decreases mental power
3.Smoking: cause of multiple brain shrinkage and alzheimers
4.High sugar consumption: interrupts the absorption of proteins and nutrients causing malnutrition and interferes with brain development. Eat sugary foods in moderation. Teach children to eat healthy and be less dependant on sugary foods.
5. Exposure in air pollution: Brain is the largest absorber of oxygen in the body. When you inhale polluted air, it decreases oxygen to the brain and reduces brain efficiency.
6. Lack of sleep or Sleep deprivation: Sleep gives our brain rest which is a must. Depriving oneself of sleep accelerates death of brain cells.
7. Head covered while sleeping: Increases the level of carbon di oxide and brain gets insufficient oxygen. This leads to brain damaging effects.
8. Working your brain during illness: Tires and stresses the brain which causes brain damaging effects.
9. Lacking in stimulating thoughts: Reading, thinking, learning new things stimulate the brain and keep it active and healthy. Lacking in brain stimulation causes brain shrinkage and even memory loss.
10. Talking Rarely: It's important to engage in intellectual conversations to improve brain health and brain efficiency.