Sunday 19 August 2012

MY PHOTO FOR THE DAY - CONNECTING OURSELVES WITH NATURE



One of the places I love to visit is Ahmadi. I visit the place occasionally, but when I do, what I enjoy most is the beauty of nature, the greenery and the lovely variety of plants and flowers. I feel a sense of peace and calm, and suddenly nothing else matters.  It's one of my favourite places to take photos and I end up taking plenty of shots of nature at it's best. When you are amidst nature, and observe all those varieties of plants, flowers, trees, shrubs, catcus, rocks and stones, what comes into your mind? Do you notice how the beautiful diverse creations that all look so different but form a wonderful part of nature. Our lives are made up of so many different events, experiences, filled with different kinds of people, and even our past is so different from the present. Nature teaches us that harmony is attainable in all those different situations and challenges and to trust that everything will fall in place.

No comments: