Sunday 18 November 2012

50TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION OF KUWAIT CONSTITUTION - FIREWORKS

I did put up a few pictures two days ago - they were basically shots from the video I had taken which weren't too clear. Here are some nice pictures my husband took of the Guiness World Record fireworks held in Kuwait to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Kuwait's constitution. If you live in Kuwait, I hope you were lucky enough to actually see the amazing fireworks. If you did, then, wasn't that an awesome experience? The variety of  colorful fireworks with a great touch of artistry was displayed non-stop for over an hour. The entire sky and Gulf waters across the Kuwait Towers to Green Island stretch was lit up and I think people in strategic locations all around Kuwait were able to witness it. And the fireworks from the Kuwait Towers was spectacular!