Saturday 24 November 2012

CASHMERE FROM BATH AND BODY WORKS

Last evening, while at Marina Mall, I dropped into Bath and Body Works. They had this wonderful smelling 'Cashmere' range of body lotions, fragrance mist and  scrub. I am not sure if they have the shower gel. When I tried the 'Cashmere' body lotion, I loved it instantly, the enticing smell and the softening effect it had on the skin. The body lotion comprises of shea butter, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E. The fragrance of the body lotion is more towards  woody/orient note. It comprises of a blend of golden peach and shimmering vanilla with soft cashmere musk which give out a lovely fragrance, that lasted on my skin for over 6 hours. The moisturizing effect of the lotion is meant to last 24 hours. Try it out, its very different from any of their other body lotions.

No comments: