Monday 12 September 2011

I AM BACK


Hi Everyone!

I am back from my vacation, quite a short one though... 18 days ! However, I had a fabulous time visiting my son in Michigan, U.S. and my daughter in England. Iam seeing them after a year and I was quite touched by their love and affection and all that they did to make our vacation a truly memorable one. I enjoyed all the places I visited....lots of sightseeing, great food, and memorable time spent with my beautiful children. Wish I could have spent some more time with them, but my husband has to return to work and his holidays were short. A huge thanks to my husband for all his enthusiasm and effort to make this beautiful trip possible and being generous enough when I did all my shopping.

I hope all those who celebrated Eid had a fantastic time. This is the first time I am away during the end of Ramadan and Eid, so I did miss all the celebrations and events that would have taken place in Kuwait. I look forward to blogging on lots of interesting and inspiring things. Life is a gift....and I realize how important it is to appreciate it and make the best of it and appreciate our family and friends, the bounties and blessings in our lives.

Kuweight 64

2 comments:

Vasu said...

Yay!! Welcome Back!! :)I am sure you had a fantastic time. I am waiting to read more about all the updates, looking fwd to many blog posts inspired from your vacation..We missed you..take care :)

renegade said...

haha.. i like d cartoon :D