Wednesday 7 March 2012

MY PICTURES FOR THE DAY - BEAUTY OF FLOWERS


Flowers always have a joyous effect on people. You walk into a flower shop or attend a flower show or visit a botanical garden, flowers are bound to captivate and engulf you with their bright beautiful shades and shape, leaving you feeling joyous and peaceful. The magical effect of nature! Three months ago, when we were invited for dinner, the host told me, 'I love people bringing me flowers when they come to dine, instead of sweets or other gifts'. I'll remember that next time. As for me, there's nothing more beautiful than being gifted flowers on my birthday or wedding anniversary (a hint for my hubby!). Even if there's no occasion, it's nice to have fresh flowers on the dining or coffee table. 

I took these pictures at Dean & Deluca and Marina Mall.












No comments: