The other day, I spotted this cute sparrow who didn't feel like flying away when I stood to watch it, during my walk in the park. Even as I took my out camera, it couldn't care less, while the rest of the sparrows around it flew away, as I approached this spot. I was able to take some beautiful pictures and here is something special I want to share with you related to the sparrow.
What does Sparrow and the Pita bread piece tell us -
* If you observe nature, you can learn a lot from it.
* You can't be afraid if you want something in life. The good stuff of course.
* A lot many times, you have to have the courage to be patient, persevere and not give up, to see your dreams come true.
* And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it (Paolo Coelho quote)
* Sometimes, when you are looking far ahead for something, what you need might already be within your reach or even in front of you.
* Remember the quote, 'Fortune favors the brave'. (translation of the latin proverb Fortes fortuna adiuvat)
|I am so hungry....|
|Isn't there any food around here?|
|My stomach is growling...Please God help me find some food....|
|Hey, look what I found...a piece of pita bread. how come I missed something that was right in front of me?|
|I am glad I hung around when everyone else got scared of the lady with the camera and flew away.|
|Yummy, yum yum...|
|Lady with the camera, can you let me enjoy my food without staring at me?|