Tuesday 28 February 2012

FIREWORKS ON SUNDAY BESIDE REGENCY HOTEL


The 'Watanna we Adore it' event was supposed to start at 7pm, but started rather late around 8.30pm with 3 D mapping, visual effects and projection of Kuwait's past and present history on the side wall of the Regency Hotel in Al Bida near Movenpick. At around 9.20pm, there were beautiful fireworks in the sky in the area between Movenpick and Regency Hotel. It was for a short while lasting for about 20 minutes I think. It was really to see. After the fireworks, the 3 D mapping and the projection was shown again. I don't know if they repeated the fireworks after that. We left around 10.30pm.










2 comments:

Abben said...

The regency hotel is very superb hotel to stay.I have been to this hotel many times with my family...

Orlando Hotels

KUWEIGHT64 said...

Hi Aben! Welcome to my blog. Nice to know you enjoyed your stay at Regency.