Start each day with a healthy and nutritious breakfast. It lays the foundation for lifelong health benefits for yourself, your family and children. If you skip on breakfast, you'll miss out on important health benefits. A healthy breakfast refuels your body, jump-starts your day and benefit your overall health.
When you eat a healthy breakfast, you're likely to:
* Eat more vitamins and minerals
* Eat less fat and cholesterol
* Have better concentration and productivity throughout the morning
* Control your weight
* Enhance problem solving skills
* Feel energetic and experience an overall sense of wellbeing
* Experience less stress
* Have lower cholesterol, which may reduce risk of heart disease
Isn't that great? Look what breakfast can do for you! So, don't skip breakfast - it's way more important than you think.